Sunday, April 4, 2010

My new favourite artist

Hooray! I have a new favourite artist, and though I've been listening to him for quite a while now, I still don't know his name. And God, I've been trying to find out, but he makes a habit of non-disclosing even the most basic information.

He only goes by the surname fretkillr.

I'm not going to be a fan-girl and ramble on about all the things I love about his performance - his blues, folk, jazz influences ... I'm just going to provide a few youtube links to some of his stuff I like best and hope that my word of mouth is enough to attract more attention to this amazing anonymous artist.

*Takes a bow*

Greenback Dollar
Peach Pickin' Time in Georgia
Dream a Little, Dream of Me
Mr. Tambourine Man
Hesitation Blues
King of the Road

And here's his full youtube profile.

No comments: